A city of great religious and cultural importance for people of Christian faith, Vatican city is popular with every visitor to Rome and is a must-see destination. Discover the St Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Gardens and the city’s breath-taking beauty and fascinating history.
As for Rome, it is one of the most popular destinations in Europe. Discover iconic monuments such as The Coliseum, the Palatine Hill, the Mausoleum of Roman Emperor Hadrian and much more.
- Free entry in Vatican: Visit the Vatican City sights and attractions, including Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel and either St Peter’s Basilica or Vatican Gardens Tour.
- Free entry in Rome: Pick 2 of Rome’s attractions, the Coliseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forum, Capitolini Museums, Borghese Gallery or the National Museum of Castel St. Angelo, and visit free.
- Hop on hop off bus: 3 day ticket for a stress-free way to discover the best of the city: stops at San Pietro in Vaticano, Palazzo della Cancelleria, Santa Maria ad Martyres Pantheon, Santa Maria in Aracoeli, Santa Maria degli Angeli, Stazione Termini, Santa Maria Maggiore, San Giovanni, Colosseo, Circo Massimo, San Bartolomeo all’Isola Tiberina, Palazzo Farnese.
- Unlimited public transport: Grab your free travelcard and travel around freely with public transports in Rome, including trams, metro and buses.
- Amazing bonuses: Skip the lines and benefit from fast track entry to Vatican city attractions. Get discounted entry to more than 30 landmarks, museums and attractions in Rome. The free guidebook and map, plus audio guides will no doubt prove to be helpful.