Paris Charles de Gaulle AirportParis Charles de Gaulle Airport is a train station located in Paris. Keep in mind that some larger cities can have more than one station.
Getting thereYou can get to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport from Lyon, Marseille and Bordeaux. Best price and travel duration below.
|From Aix En Provence Tgv||03:32|
|From Le Pouliguen||04:13|
|From St Raphael||05:40|
|From La Baule||04:08|
|From Les Arcs||05:24|
|From Marne La Vallee||00:09|
|From St Nazaire||03:47|
|From Le Mans||01:38|
|From Lorraine Tgv||01:15|
|From Le Creusot Mo Tgv||01:25|
|From St Pierre Des Corps||01:32|
|From Tgv Haute Picardie||00:27|
|From La Souterraine||03:30|
Station / Airport guideParis Charles de Gaulle Airport (Roissy) is located 23 km north of Paris and eases your journey in France and beyond with its own transport hub which provides fast and frequent train services.
Transportation and connections
Here are some examples of direct trains from Charles de Gaulle airport to travel across France in less than 4 hours:
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Marseille: 3h46
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Futuroscope: 2h20
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Lyon: 2h00
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Avignon: 3h24
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Lille Europe: 0h50
SNCF French Rail operates direct TGV to/from Charles de Gaulle airport and major French cities like Strasbourg, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Bordeaux, Poitiers and the Futuroscope, Grenoble, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Valence and more in less than 4 hours.
It also provides regular lines to European capital cities such as Brussels, without connection, and London with a short connection in Lille.
Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV - Brussels: 1h12
Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV - London: 2h56
Charles de Gaulle TGV station is underneath Terminal 2 (between terminals 2C/2E and 2D/2F).
If you arrive at Terminal 1 or 3, you cannot access by walk and need to take CDGVAL shuttle:
- To/from Terminal 1: access via CDGVAL.
- To/from Terminal 2: access via walkways or shuttle bus N1.
- To/from Terminal 3: access by walk + CDGVAL.
With or without a Rail Pass, enjoy Paris for a few moments! Charles de Gaulle airport provides you many ways for reaching the French capital.
- RER B: free with all previously validated Rail Passes covering France, this local train reaches Gare du Nord in only 30 minutes to catch the Eurostar train (without stops), 40 minutes to the centre of Paris and 8 mn to the Parc des Expositions, the famous exhibition centre. From the airport, you have to take the CDGVAL for reaching the train station.
- Air France Coaches provide services every 20 minutes to Paris-Porte Maillot, Arc de Triomphe (Place de l’Etoile) ; Paris-Gare de Lyon, Gare Montparnasse and Orly airport.
- Roissy Bus reaches Paris-Opera Garnier every 15 minutes.
- Val d’Europe Airports (VEA) shuttle for reaching Disneyland® Resort Paris in 45 to 60 minutes.
Taxis and car rental are obviously available in CDG airport for reaching Paris or any other town nearby the airport.